Babaji often keeps mentioning about the basic principles of Shiv Yog. Babaji stresses the importance to all saadhaks of follow the guidelines and principles of Shiv Yog.
- Three basic principles of ShivYog
- Accept yourself as you are/Accept others as they are.
- Forgive yourself/Forgive others.
- Love yourself unconditionally/Love others unconditionally.
- Never ever forget 3 things at any point of time: Sadhna, Seva, Sankirtan
- Mann hi kartha, mann hi bhogtha..
- "Loka Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu" ---- Let All Be Happy
- Refuse to believe what u do not want... Create and Project just what u want.
- Like Lord Shiva, in any situation," Always be in a state of Anandoham (Bliss)"
- YOU ARE THE CREATER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY!
- Make very clear objectives of your life in the Golden Book and read this every morning and night and also before and after sadhana...
- To get into ShivYog, one must have nirmal mann, shudh bhavana...
- Every incident happens to give us a lesson.It's on us whether we react negatively to it and and do not learn a lesson or vice versa. We can change our lives by changing reaction to any given incident. This way, no new karma will be accumulated.
- You don’t select your Guru; rather it is Guru himself who chooses you.
- Naam Anek par sabka malik ek.
- I am not this body, I am the soul... Shivohum I am Shiva!!
- Let your daily agenda for everyday be to give as love to as many beings as possible. Not only family but other people, animals, plants, etc.
- Tumne karm bhogne ke liye nahi janm liya hai, tumne karm kaatne ke liye janm liya hai...
These are the basic teachings. For more of such gems from Babaji click here.