Here are the precious gems from Babaji during the entire shivir and is given in direct speech (When you read it, you can know that Baba is speaking to you).
- There are three types of Yoni (life form):
- Deva Yoni - in which the soul takes the form of gods and goddesses and experience happiness but they do not have mind. There will remain in the same yoni. If Indra wishes to become Bramha, he cannot become. To get liberated into the infinite he needs mind.
- Maanav yoni (human form). There are three again in this:
- Pavitra yoni
- Bhog vilas yoni
- Dukh bhog yoni
- Bhog yoni (form of only paying off karmic fruits. Eg: Animal form) In this yoni also there is no mind. One cannot think and discriminate. This is why if a tiger is hungry it kills and preys on a cow and does not accumulate karma. Cat kills hundreds of rats but does not accumulate karma. Their tendencies will remain the same as their form. Because there is no mind so there is no punya (merits) and paap (sin).
- Only if there is mind there one can accumulate karma through good/bad deeds. Only if there is mind one can reach and merge with the infinite. At the same time can reach the lowest realms. It is dependent on what the mind is creating - the kriyaman, which then becomes prarabdh.
- You have taken birth to know this kriyaman and rise above it.
- The ego of "I" is the negative karma. What kind of food is served to "me"? The food is not wrong, your bhaava is wrong. Have the feeling that food is Annapoorneshwari.
- Never react intensely negative to any situation. That irritation from your external mind moves into the inner mind and it is important to remove it out or it becomes your prarabdh bhog - be careful of this.
- If a mosquito bites and if you ignore it is okay but if "Oh.. a mosquito" is the reaction, this bhaava has created a sanskaar (impression) and this impression goes within for the cause and effect.
- Where have so many karmas comes from; they are even from such small karmas.
- Narada had the ego that lust cannot touch him, but he was actually working in the area where the possibility of generation of lust was minimal. With this ego, his ishta - Lord Shiva had to take the form of Lord Rama and Mahalaxmi had to take the form of Sita, and the whole Ramayana had to be enacted because of Narada's curse on Shiva. Just this small ego gave birth to such a big Ramayana.
- I look at all sadhaks. I am seeing there are two cars and one of the sadhak sat in one car and the other sadhak is not liking it and wants to sit in the same car and another sadhak is angry as to why sit in one car when there is another. One pushes in and the other stomps the foot and gets out. In all this episode what is the most dangerous thing is that reaction of anger and banging the foot. I wish that you save yourself from all this. These are very small things but they create karma and bring prarabdh bhog - save yourself from it!
- Every moment should be with a moment of gratitude. 'Oh Lord, thank you so much. I am grateful to you.' When you start getting this feeling, you will see that your life becomes more comfortable.
- This is the important message I wish to give you - No negative emotions and no negative reactions! Keep yourself always pure. Don't let any dirt fall.
- This is why all siddhas are shown to be sitting on the lotus because the lotus grows in the dirt but not a single drop of dirt can dirty the lotus. The dirt is the world of maya and the drops of dirt are all the negative things and vices. Do not let these drops of dirt fall on you. If you become the lotus you can cross the bhavasagar (ocean of cycle of life and death).
- Do not fall unconscious before every thought, action and reaction. If you get angry it means you have fallen unconscious. Do every karma consciously. Unconscious karma become the cause of your misery.
- Love the ones who are with you. They are there today and may not be there tomorrow. What will you do then? Fallen in the traps of photos and idols? That is illusion. Learn to love the living ones. Every day of yours is precious.
- Never compete with others but compete with yourself. What you were yesterday, you must rise above that today. Then there will be growth in life. The level of consciousness that you are in today must be higher that the level you were in yesterday. Growth should be a continuous process. If you look externally and complete with others then you will only get sufferings.
- One is who gets everything and amongst all that he finds a reason to cry and cries and cries and convinces his entire family how much suffering is there and narrates his story to everyone he meets and bitterly cries. And if he has become a ShivYogi, then the incident will remain the same but he will search for happiness in that and HAR HAAL MEIN VOH HASEGA AUR KHUSH HOGA (he will laugh and be happy in all situations) and give only happiness and laughter.
- What you do in this life will decide if you are crossing the ocean of miseries or will decide if you are going to get similar such life. You decide what you want.. TUM CHAHTHE KYA HO. You have got this human birth after going through 84 lakh bhog yonis. Babaji sings... Ik din bandiya hai udjaana palat ke aana nahi...
- Every moment with every karma you are throwing a thread and whole life you are knitting your own robe (cloth) that you are going to wear in next life. The three kind of robes in your boutique:
- Deva yoni robe: The one who does all his life good karmas and for the welfare of others but at the same time also desires for his name. In ShivYog it is said that the right hand should not know what the left hand has done. But one wants the entire world's hands to know that you are doing punya, then there still exists a desire for praise, name and fame. Yagya are happening and it is proclaimed that so-and-so is doing the yagyas. Such souls get the Deva yoni because they want to experience praise and happiness out of even the punyas that one does. In Deva yoni, he then experiences all this in Swargaloka. When all his punya karmas are over then he has to come back into the human form because till now he has not got liberated. There was a pure kind of ego but the ego was still alive.
- Bhog yoni robe: One who is always burning in the fire of jealousy, lust, anger, who gives pain to others, who cannot withstand others, he suffering all the miseries of life gets into the animal form. Like if he has the feeling of taking revenge, he becomes a scorpion or other forms that bite others. Ones who are stuck in taking interest (money) get into a mosquito or forms that suck blood so that one is able to suck free blood wherever available. One who lives on other's food gets a dog form. During the period of Lord Rama, an injured dog comes with a complain. Everyone surprised as to a dog's grievance bring him to Rama. The dog says that it wanted justice as it was sleeping quietly in the corner of a street and a beggar came and hit him and injured him without any reason. The beggar was summoned and asked why he did so. The beggar said that whole day he was begging and when he did not get anything and was returning back, this dog was sleeping in my path. The beggar asked him to move but the dog wouldn't move and in anger the dog was beaten up. Lord Rama asked the dog what justice it wanted and it said that there is a big mutt (religious institution) and the head of the mutt has left his body and that the beggar be given that position. All were surprised and the beggar was happy and this wish was carried out. Beggar was bathed, robed royally, rode on the elephant and placed on the highest position. When this was done with, Rama as the dog as to why it had chosen this inspite of the beggar injuring him. The dog replied. "In my previous birth, I was doing seva with my heart and soul to the head of the same mutt and after his death I was made the head of that mutt. I was very religious and took care that dharma is followed. I was carefully handling all the property and wealth of the institution but when people came and fell at my feet I used to love it. Eventually, people started praising me and I could not resist it and accepted it all. Then, from the mutt wealth, I brought for myself different type of thrones and golden plates and silk clothes. I lived like a king on the money that came in the form of contributions for a noble cause. Slowly I degraded myself and during my last days I was still stuck with pleasures of praise and comfort. I had eaten all that which I had not earned and this life I came into this dog yoni. This beggar is full of greed, anger, ready to cause harm to others. Now, when he has become the head, he has full independence to make so many ill karmas. I will complete my bhog in this animal life and go into a sadhu yoni because of my punyas also but I do not know in how many lakhs of yonis this beggar will get stuck into.
- Manushya yoni robe:
- The one who gets entangled in lust, anger, attachment, infatuation, ego and gives only sufferings to others, choses by himself the bhog yoni.
- Another is who does good but does it only for oneself and the family and does not care for others but only his people, such one goes into pitruloka, the realm that is lower to the swargaloka and a realm higher to the pritviloka. Here his happiness and sorrow here depends on how much punya and paap his family members back on earth do as he is now etherically attached to his family and relatives. When the karmas are done with in the pitruloka, then he returns and is born back into the same family/generation.
- The one who does punya, welfare, follows yama/niyama, speaks the truth, who follows ashtheya, who daily practices dhyana, such a person after leaving the body gets liberated if his journey is over.
- If journey is incomplete, then he will be born to the best of parents and cult and he in the grace and vicinity of auspicious people and situations, gets liberated.
- The ones in whose life some paap (sins) were committed but punya (merits) are more, then such while enjoying the happiness of life are struck by some mishap at a turning point of life and at that times longs for a guru and this one finds the shelter of the guru and moves in the journey of nar se narayan (finite to infinite) and gets liberated.
- Aham ahankar (ego)
- Aham krodh (anger)
- Aham peeda (agony)
- Aham dukh (sadness)
- Aham bechara (self-pity)
- Aham durbhagyashali (unfortunate)
- Aham saadesathi ka maara hua (periods of back luck)
- Aham kaal sarpa dosh (wrong planetary position in horoscope)
- Aham manglik (wrong planetary position in horoscope)
BABAJI'S MESSAGE & BLESSINGS THROUGH THIS VIDEO
To read our entire tour with pictures click here.
Let us always offer deep gratitude to our Guru for making us known such precious wisdom through so many resources with such ease and accessibility.
more pearls of wisdom from Baba yet to come... namah shivaya..