Saturday, December 3, 2011
This time Babaji also shared a recipe for BP, cholesterol and blood-related disorders. The other common teachings that have already been shared in the Gems are not repeated here. Also, the blog will not be posting much on higher sadhana shivirs, except if there are any common/general teachings. It is however recommended that you join the official community on Facebook that will be giving important teachings and messages that the institution deems right. Create a Facebook account if you do not have one, and to join the group click here.
- The thumb rules to indicate a sadhak is on the right path:
- First thumb rule - Good health.
- Second thumb rule - Emotional stability. If one does not have this, then one is not doing SV sadhana.
- Third thumb rule - Wonderful relationships. If one is still having issues, then something is going wrong.
- Fourth thumb rule - Prosperity. Prosperity must flow easily. One will not have to bother about finance. If one says that there are financial problems then he is deviating from sadhana.
- A ShivYog sadhak has to first master his physical body (sthool shareer). This sthool shareer becomes Yog Shareer when the 7 chakras and 5 bodies are merged. And, when one has a Yog Shareer, there cannot be even an iota of disease but longevity.
- I want all to attain that kind of longevity (kaya kalp). You will not find a ShivYog sadhak being hospitalized or being operated upon.
- When you raise your vibrations many things happen. Your 3% DNA activates more and then you have the power to produce antidotes.
- The process of transformation:
- From the sthool shareer it transforms to Yog shareer, where all chakras and bodies merge. Then it transforms to Siddha shareer, where one acquires powers. Then it transforms to Naad shareer, that is made up of sound/mantra/naad/vibration. Then it transforms to Divya shareer, that is now made up of light.
- Sthool Shareer => Yog Shareer => Siddha Shareer => Naad Shareer => Divya Shareer
- Whatever you envision, reject what you don't want and accept only what you want and that will happen, because what you believe in - will materialize.
- It is actually difficult and takes many years of hard work to create disturbance or problems in life but it takes only a moment of grace to heal that problem.
- There are three paths of Rasa Vigyan:
- Atma siddhi (becoming body of light)
- Deh siddhi (longevity or kaya kalp)
- Maya siddhi (turning mercury to gold)
- The path I am teaching you is the first two.
- Who have achieved everything in this world and now want spiritual growth.
- Who have faced problems in life and now want to overcome problems and genuinely grow with sadhana.
- Who want to cure little things like toothaches and headaches.
- Who want to learn and brag around.
- I am happy here we have the first two types.
- Hatred - towards community, religion, people, etc.
- In Pratiprasav, you will see/experience from these three.
- Bramha granthi - Ignorance of the body.
- Vishnu granthi - Emotional impurity, ego.
- Rudra granthi - Spiritual ego, the "I".
- Three things to break the Rudra granthi - sadhana/seva/sankirtan
- 5 karmendriyas (motor faculties or the organs of action)
- 5 jnanendriyas (sensory faculties or the sense organs)
- Take simple food everyday. The most scientific food is the South Indian food comprising of the rice and sambhar.
- Avoid junk food as they have lesser life force energies.
- Avoid variety in food; don't eat many things at one time.
- As much as possible eat raw food, atleast 20%.
- Audumbar fruit (figs) is very good.
- Sthool Shareer === > Kaam, Krodh, Lobh, Moh, Ahankaar
- Yog Shareer =====> Kaam, Krodh, Lobh, Moh, Ahankaar
- Siddha Shareer == > Moh, Ahankaar
- Mantra Shareer ===> Ahankaar
- Divya Shareer ====> None
Recipe for BP, cholesterol and blood-related illnesses
Jamun seeds (Indian black plum)
Preparation: Grind the below together and make a fine powder.
100 gm of dry seed of jamun (Indian black plum)
100 gm of dry karela (bitter gourd)
100 gm of methi seeds (Fenugreek seeds)
100 gm of dry amala (Indian gooseberry)
50 gm of tulsi leaves (Holy Basil)
50 gm of dry bilva patra leaves (leaf of bel)
50 gm of dry haldi (turmeric)
50 gm of pudina (mint)
Usage: 1 teaspoon with water
- 1st teaspoon - empty stomach in the morning
- 2nd teaspoon - after lunch
- 3rd teaspoon - before sleep
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Namah Shivaya. Babaji has strongly stated not to worship anything else than the infinite - the mother - the Shiv-Shiva. Baba says not to go behind the physical form but merge with the tatva. Since the Guru is already merged with Shiv-Shiva, the disciple has to merge with the Shiv-Shiva. Hence, changes in the wallpapers and calendars and will eventually fade out anything pertaining to the dual forms. Never-the-less the attitude of gratitude need be there for the guru who came in the physical form to be the cause of one's first step to the journey towards liberation. Babaji mentioned that the Holy paduka represents the Guru tatva and comprises of the entire Guru Mandala. If one has to worship, worship the Padukas that is symbol to the feet of the Guru who has already walked the path, on which He now makes the disciples walk too.
Download: Medium size (800 x 600)
To view/download calendars click here
Download: Medium size (800 x 600)
To view/download wallpapers click here
Most of the time, we are charmed by the ancient texts and scripts and also the stotrams. Adoration is one thing and following it in prac...
In ShivYog , all sadhaks must have a GOLDEN BOOK. The Golden book is the book where you write your own destiny. By doing sadhana with the...
Durga Saptashati notes were published during the navratra period and was mentioned that every Shivyogi must imbibe the real meaning of th...